Choosing A Carpet Cleaner in Logan UT
Here at Big Green Steam Clean, our goal for 2016 has been to not only give you the best service possible, the best level of clean possible, but also to educate you as much as possible as well. Over the years we have had the pleasure of working for so many great people. We truly appreciate you supporting our small family owned business which in turn helps the Logan UT community. As time has went on we’ve heard some horror stories from new clients about their past experiences with other companies. We want to take this time to educate you on what to look for when choosing a carpet cleaner in Logan UT.
- Logos & Uniforms – This may seem simple but does the company have a logo’d truck or van? We believe this important so that you know who is arriving in your driveway. Each of our staff will always arrive in a clean and properly logo’d truck or van. We will also be uniformed and we’ll greet you with a smile on our face. It is truly a pleasure to serve each and every one of you.
- A Guarantee – Does the carpet cleaner in Logan you’ve hired have a guarantee and will they stand behind their work? We hit the mark 98% of the time but there have been the occasional times where we have needed to clean an area again or take another look at a stubborn spot. If for some reason you have an issue, please call us so that we can come out and look at and resolve the problem the best that we can.
- Pushy Sales Tactics – We will admit, we’re not the cheapest carpet cleaner in Logan, but we’re not the most expensive either. You’ll never get any high pressure sales tactics from us. If we notice that a piece of upholstery or your tile and grout floor could use a freshening up. We may give a simple recommendation and even be happy to give you an estimate to clean it at a later day that best suites you. If you want us to clean it the same day we’ll be more than happy to do that too. Remember, we want to educate you and we want your home or business to be clean and pleasurable to be in. If we can help you achieve that with our services we certainly want to.
- Bait & Switch – We consider ourselves an all inclusive company. What we mean by that is, we do not charge extra for pre-spraying our cleaning solution and we don’t charge extra for most spotting issues. For pet urine and odor and some spots such as multiple red dye stains, we may have to charge a little extra for those types of spots. Our cleaning solution removes 90% of the spots and soils that we encounter on a day to day basis. Our point is, you won’t experience any bait and switch tactics from us. If you have a unique situation we’ll let you know ahead of time before we begin. There are carpet cleaning companies that will advertise a low price and then when they arrive they charge you for additional steps. We believe in providing a superior level of clean for all of our clients. The only extra charges you will experience from us are for additional services such as additional rooms, entry rugs, upholstery, tile and grout cleaning, and carpet protector application.
- Nice People – Is the staff friendly? Do they take the time to answer your questions? We promise to answer all of your questions and do whatever it takes to give you the best experience so that we can earn your repeat business and we hope you’ll refer us to your family and friends. As our motto says, “We’re Nice People, So Call Us Today”